IGN:
Xanderz or Xander

Edmonton,Alberta,Canada

Time:
Mountain Central 7:00

Email:
Viciousbite_911@hotmail.com, trick_or_trick@live.com, the_bad_touch@live.com

MY duration on AruaRose-Ms daily:
Depending on the day for example the weekends id say about 3 to 7 hours. But during the week since i have homework and studying, about 2 to 4 hours. i try to stay online for as much as possible because i have many interests in this Excellent server.

My Gm experiences:
Threw the past year or so(give or take a few weeks) ive been GM 4 times, all durations of about 2months. I have never owned a server but i have been Admin of TropicalStory(v62),TitansMS,RoadsideMs and ValorStory. I have also played in RainbowStory, DarkGeeMs(v55,xDreamersMS. Sadly I have lost contact with many of my friends and Gm buds from those servers.

Why do i want to be a Gm:
I would like to be a gm for this server for many reasons. Reason 1; ive played on GMS for one year so i have lots of experience with the gameplay.Reason 2; im a friendly kindhearted kid who enjoys talk with people and just hanging with everyone. Reason 3 i have Experience with being a GameMaster and i have also done some forum moderating in the past(doesnt mean that im that good at it though).Reason 4 I like to direct people so that they can find the weapons or armor they need.aswell as towns and monster maps and what not.

Why Would we choose you:
You would choose me because im helpful and kind twards they maplers in this community.I never give up on what trying to acheive and i will always work as hard as i can even if i have to bleed, i will force myself to accomplish my goal. Ive Been a leader on my basketball team for 3years in a row and ive even taken leadership classes in school. i take any hackers that try to ruin the server.. even if it means that i must take them out by use fire against fire(metaphor). I know that i can take on any difficulties threw my life that come twards me and i know ill defeat them. And even if i dont get the job, i will respect the server,gain trust with all the gm's and hopfully not have to quit the server.

From your young friend Alexander or Xanderz
Thanks for taking the time to read my Application

armorblade68
Snail
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xanderz GM app

Post  Lyaz on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 am

I'm not very glad, you did'nt reach the goal of 20 posts BEFORE posting the GM app.
Lyaz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

junior

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:03 am

True not accept and + you didn't even read the rules --"

Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://network-magical.forumotion.com