Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kappa n Surreal takes a leave

3 posters

Go down

Kappa n Surreal takes a leave Empty Kappa n Surreal takes a leave

Post  stonedonpot Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 am

Well, I've gotten banned for being a suspect of duping. I knew that this would happen as soon as Sorrow got banned and the reforms started to happen. I was just wondering when it would happen. I originally played legitimately, but that soon came to a stop when I got bored of grinding. I guess I always end up taking the easy path. I am indeed a duper. However, don't worry, I've decided to take my leave. It truly was a wonderful server. This also hasn't been my first character. I am also Defiance (from before the wipe and after). Sorry Uneec, yes, I've also duped before the wipe. Well, perhaps I may be back clean and not dupe, but I've decided to take a rest from this server and let things cool down a bit. My sincerest apologies to those that I've deceived.

stonedonpot
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Kappa n Surreal takes a leave Empty Re: Kappa n Surreal takes a leave

Post  iRyahn Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:18 am

It`s nice that you told the truth and didn`t deny it like 50% of the other dupers, i`m sure that won you back a little of the respect you lost from a few people, but yeah your still a duper and probably will always will be, best of luck to you and I do hope one day you come back and get back to were you were before you got banned, but next time no duping for you. : )

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Kappa n Surreal takes a leave Empty Re: Kappa n Surreal takes a leave

Post  eddycheng Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 pm

O.o
Patience Wink))

eddycheng
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down