Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for magical points .

+8
Coojo
iLeaf
Sukkah
iRyahn
eddycheng
Confound
L4ss3
kolaツ
12 posters

Go down

Should we vote for Magical Points or Nx ?

Vote for magical points . I_vote_lcap78%Vote for magical points . I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 18 ]
Vote for magical points . I_vote_lcap22%Vote for magical points . I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 23

Vote for magical points . Empty Vote for magical points .

Post  kolaツ Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi i'm Kola in-game , i feel that voting for magical points are way much better then voting for nx . IMO , players could easily gain nx by killing monsters and loot the nx card . Jobs such as i/l and cleric can spam their thunderbolt or heal at gs to earn their nx quickly , even if they do not have those job , it is not very difficult to create one for the sake of earning fast nx . This could encourage more players to vote as events are one of the easiers way to earn magical points , but we dont always win and its hard to stack up the points for the items we want . This is just my opinion , feel free to reply what you think about my suggestion .

Thank you .

Last edited by kolaツ on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a poll.)
kolaツ
kolaツ
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Vote for magical points . Empty Re: Vote for magical points .

Post  L4ss3 Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 pm

it would make me vote! Because ppl dont need more than like 15k nx to get all their nx items.. and u can get nx quickly in-game.. so it will make more ppl vote and maybe make ppl stay.

- Polsa
L4ss3
L4ss3
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Confound Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:26 pm

I agree with you guys
But it should be voting for MagicalPoints or NX because some ppl are lazy to get NX in game but some ppl want Magical Points

-Confound
Confound
Confound
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  eddycheng Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Yeah
Hi-5 Kola ^^
YOur Are For This Suggestion...
=))
You SHould Make a POll >.<

eddycheng
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  kolaツ Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks Eddy for reminding me of a poll . Its added . Thank you for all your feedbacks , i will they will look into this . Smile
kolaツ
kolaツ
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  eddycheng Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Np YiYang....
=))

eddycheng
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 am

I agree since I heard it costs 200 magical points for a level 200 NPC of yourself when you hit 200, wtf?!

I think the 2x exp card should get increased to 60Magical Points and the NPC decreased to 40 magical points, and then you can vote for 2 magical points every 12hours. Sounds fair to me.

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  kolaツ Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 am

iRyahn wrote:I agree since I heard it costs 200 magical points for a level 200 NPC of yourself when you hit 200, wtf?!

I think the 2x exp card should get increased to 60Magical Points and the NPC decreased to 40 magical points, and then you can vote for 2 magical points every 12hours. Sounds fair to me.

I don't really mind if the 2x exp card increased its Magical Points as i suppose that is what we are want .
kolaツ
kolaツ
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:18 pm

I must say I'd rather vote for NX or something else than magical points.

First though, it would (for sure) increase our voting, but I think it should be a very minimum amount of MP. Because if people voted few times until they got 2x exp card from the NPC, they might stop voting (not if they want more boxes).
Speaking of boxes, no people would collect crystals anymore. They would get the boxes by an easy way and it would cost them nothing. In fact, they would only earn with the items. Items are already so cheap compared to what they used to be (like 20% or less), and getting a lot more stompers and stuff would not help this at all.
I like the way how magical points are earned (events), not only because I'm skilled in JQ's (and not all prices are points). They are unique points that motivates people to join events.

This is just my lonely opinion Smile
Sukkah
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Haha. I AGAIN agree with Sukka. Dunno why but i just do.

Its so wrong that peoples would get magical points for voting. Yea im sure that it would increase the voting. But only for a short time. U guys would stop voting when u get ur 2x exp card. Yea unless u wanna get boxes. And then boxes would be easy to get. (it would take some time looking at the time that we have to wait 12 hours to vote again)

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  kolaツ Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:01 am

Thanks for all your honest feedbacks .
kolaツ
kolaツ
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Coojo Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:48 am

I agree, with magical points you can get the 2x xp card which helps ALOT from 100-120 because it's (in my opinion) almost every jobs 'hell levels'. Another reason is that you can get nx like it is right now, and it isn't too hard either. Nice suggestion and I support this.

Coojo
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Coojo wrote:I agree, with magical points you can get the 2x xp card which helps ALOT from 100-120 because it's (in my opinion) almost every jobs 'hell levels'.
I agree with this, but I still don't think getting 2x card should be so easy. It would be like they changed the server rate to 60x for players who vote for couple of times, and I don't like the sound of that. IMO players should get the 2x card with some effort, I came to this server for a low-rate gameplay, and 30 is most likely the maximum of a low-rate for me. No offence.
Sukkah
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  kolaツ Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:46 pm

Sukkah wrote:
Coojo wrote:I agree, with magical points you can get the 2x xp card which helps ALOT from 100-120 because it's (in my opinion) almost every jobs 'hell levels'.
I agree with this, but I still don't think getting 2x card should be so easy. It would be like they changed the server rate to 60x for players who vote for couple of times, and I don't like the sound of that. IMO players should get the 2x card with some effort, I came to this server for a low-rate gameplay, and 30 is most likely the maximum of a low-rate for me. No offence.

Probably they would change the amount of magical points needed to exchange for 2x exp card and etc if they change the voting system .

Anyway , thank you for your feedback .
kolaツ
kolaツ
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimeex3 Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:49 am

why not mak eit to wher eu vote for them and for each vote u get like 10knx or somethin?
Aimeex3
Aimeex3
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxx Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:53 am

i like this idea the would make me want to keep on voting
Maxx
Maxx
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  kolaツ Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:20 am

Aimeex3 wrote:why not mak eit to wher eu vote for them and for each vote u get like 10knx or somethin?

As i said above , nx are very easy to farm with jobs such as cleric , priest & bishop . If you're a cleric , you can just stand at a safe spot in Ghost Ship and spam your heal , and nx are flowing into your pockets like human needs to breathe .

Anyway thank you for your feedbacks .
kolaツ
kolaツ
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  kojisan Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 pm

i agree. it will "make" most gamers here vote..
kojisan
kojisan
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCless Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Sorry to be a buzz kill but, I think you should vote for Nx.. voting for Magical Points would make it easy for people to get Coca cola cain and 2x exp.. getting the Coca cola then GMs would need a new thing to give at events.. and voting for Magical Points would kill most of the GM's events and if we did vote for Magical Points then the items should be changed.. because then we would have alot of high lvls -.- The voting is fine how it is.. It just needs to be fixed to you get NX when you vote!

If anything make it so when you vote you get 5k NX and 1 vote point.. and you spend Vote points on other items not on Magical Point items
DarkCless
DarkCless
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:01 pm

DarkCless wrote:Sorry to be a buzz kill but, I think you should vote for Nx.. voting for Magical Points would make it easy for people to get Coca cola cain and 2x exp.. getting the Coca cola then GMs would need a new thing to give at events.. and voting for Magical Points would kill most of the GM's events and if we did vote for Magical Points then the items should be changed.. because then we would have alot of high lvls -.- The voting is fine how it is.. It just needs to be fixed to you get NX when you vote!

If anything make it so when you vote you get 5k NX and 1 vote point.. and you spend Vote points on other items not on Magical Point items
I completely agree with you.
Sukkah
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCless Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Sukkah wrote:
DarkCless wrote:Sorry to be a buzz kill but, I think you should vote for Nx.. voting for Magical Points would make it easy for people to get Coca cola cain and 2x exp.. getting the Coca cola then GMs would need a new thing to give at events.. and voting for Magical Points would kill most of the GM's events and if we did vote for Magical Points then the items should be changed.. because then we would have alot of high lvls -.- The voting is fine how it is.. It just needs to be fixed to you get NX when you vote!

I completely agree with you.

Thank you! cheers
DarkCless
DarkCless
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down