Post  yunzon on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:45 am

My Real Name: Jacob

Character Names Ingame:
YunzoN (ChiefBandit)
Chaos(DragonKnight)
McStabish(NightWalker)
Rampage(Rouge)

How Many Hours Are You Online?
Week Days: It depends on what days and if im busy.. but nothing after school: all the time.

What Country/State Are You From?

Timezone: GMT +1

Why We Should Choose Just You As A GM:

I'm a player with knowledge of maplestory , private-servers and also GMS (I've played since december 2005)
I'm a happy player i would make alot of nice event's with permission and i won't do stupid things.
I would help all the player's with their problem as best as i can and report all, bugs, hackers, problems.
I also wanna help the community to get bigger.

How many MS servers you have been a GM in?
Pirate MS, Low player's (good community) I was a good GM there ( i think) i helped alot and were very friendly.

How do you catch/approach a hacker, and what would your actions be?

Spy on him for a while and see if he really hacks then i would ban him, then i would get my proof and report it to all of the gm's
(I think we all deserve a second chance for example:My mate "AK47" got banned for using "godmode" when every mob was missing on him, he got unbanned though but it's pretty annoying when you havnt done anything and can't do anything to get you unbanned.

Why do you want to be a GM for Magical-MS :

Im kinda tired of being a regular player, i really wanna do something then just log online train..and do nothing, i wanna help people cause i'd really enjoy to do that and i would do it good!

Anything Else You Wanna Tell Us?
I'm a good person with good humor and i would be a good GM, and i really want to be a gm here since this is the best MS-Private-Server i've played of all the time! HAPPY MAPLING ALL "PICK ME CAUSE IM GOOD"

yunzon
Snail
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: yunzon's Gm application

Post  iLeaf on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:55 am

And there's the antoher one what i was waiting :3! Cool app tho~

loved it :3

~Leaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yunzon on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:01 am

Thanks love yours to:D

yunzon
Snail
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yunzon on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:41 pm

By the way my new characters name is : "Error" going to be a onehanded hero

yunzon
Snail
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 pm

Not trying to be rude here but just wanting to be a GM cause you are 'Tired of being a normal player' is a really bad thing to put on your application IMO, other then that good application.

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yunzon on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:24 am

Well if u read the whole sentence "im [KINDA] tired of being a regular player, i really wanna do something else than train..."i wanna help people cause i really enjoy it"

I mean i've played loads of private servers for over 3years now and not often i get to be gm (cause i never wanted to be one i've been it once at a good server) it's fun to be a "regular" player yes it is but i think it would be fun to take this gm thing serious and actually help those who need help i feel good when i help others so they can play better and have more fun which leads to stay in the server= bigger community etc..and as gm i won't really do anyting stupid.

-[maybe this was a bit more than answer XD but i wanted to write it]-

yunzon
Snail
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down