Aimeex3's GM app

Go down

Aimeex3's GM app

Post  Aimeex3 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:43 am

In-Game Name: Aimeex3

How many hours are you on? (weekends? weekdays?): on weekends im on for more then 12hours or so lol. weekdays im busy with hw but i can manage atleaste 3hours or so

What Country/State you are from: Born in California, Moved to Texas my current home state

Timezone: (PST EST CST, etc.) CST

Why we should choose you over everyone else: Why choose me over everyone else's? because probably over them i have had more experience with these kinds of things, i know what will attract more people to join, i know what will make the server even funner. im very friendly and make friends easily, and i love to help people out

How many MS servers you have been a GM in (Name them and if you do not have any experience, then say so): MapleVIA, Confuzzledms, Ancientms, TequillaSunrise, (jr)Heartstory, shadowersms, Vigalencems, PHatms

How do you catch/approach a hacker, and what would your actions be?: to catch a hacker by someone reporting it, would be in hide for a while as i watch the hackers actions for awhile, i will watch them for awhile, confirm the hacking and take a SS, psot on forums why this person was hacked just in case they do a Ban Appeal, and ill beable to post a ss of them down. if i run into one, its an auto ban, i was caught while not in hide, but i dont think i would be roaming anywhere without being in hide.

Why do you want to be a GM for Magical-MS : I CAN HELP THIS SERVER BY BEING FUNNER, im sorry to say but there are hardly any events on, and me i love events, ill post some under this app after that i have had ideas for for every server i ahd Been a gm for.

Anything else you'd like us to know: Im fun and cool guy, im very organized as u cna tell making sure u cna read my answers and not get confused with teh questions and stuff, im funny and time sand i like making typos when its a good time to do so. Razz

Anything else you'd like to tell us: i would be a very good choice for ur staff, i know how things work, and i know how things should be ran, so if so, please choose me, if not its ok, hopefully i can still make friends and have fun on this server and help out with whatever i can.

EVENT IDEAS

Trivia, CTF, Hide and Seek, killing event, party jq. kill marking, scavenger hunt.

Event winnings -
I.O.C., means item of choice, they cna get any item ranging form nx item to a gm scrolled item they want scrolled, or an item they truely and dearly want.

1st -I.O.C. with 30 white scrolls
2nd - I.O.C. with 20 white scrolls
3rd - I.O.C. with 10 white scrolls

OR

1st- 20 gm scrolled with 30 white scrolls
2nd - 15 gm scrolled with 20 white scrolls
3rd - 10 gm scrolled with 10 white scrolls

Trivia-
the way this works u tell people to cc 1 ask them a question in notice to where all participating maplers will have a chance to win. have them either smega or whisper the answer to the gm who is hosting the event. each participating winner gets I.O.C. OR scrolls depending on the winner from gm scrolled items they want scrolled or white scrolls 20 each winner.

Capture the flag-
the way this one works if that u have a blue team and a red team composed of 6 players each ( 1 full party ), u send them both is an area for example: KERNING CITY, one goes into a shop and the other in the swamp somewhere, now a certain artifact will be the flag, the opposing team will need to pick up the flag and bring it back to the base. then they will smega out loud that they have captured the flag. to tag a player a player must trade an opposing player and smega, i tagged (players name) and they will automatically be transported to the free market and wait 1min to go back into the playing field.
the team that wins gets these event items-
Team win - I.O.C. and GM scroll their item of choice, or white scroll for each winner

Hide and Seek-
a gm will talk in the Notice Command, and give the maplers hints, ranging from 1 hint to 3 hints.
Example: come find me ill give u a hint, come here zombway eat flesh, sound familiar? well it should, its the truck in ant tunnels, right b4 u head to evil eye caves. there will be 4 rounds, rating form 1st to 4th winners.

1st - I.O.C. 30 white scrolls
2nd - I.O.C. 25 white scrolls
3rd - I.O.C. 20 white scrolls
4th - I.O.C. 15 white scrolls

no gm scrolling in this one for which the GM's may want to refer to this event alot.

Killing event -
this takes place in the freemarket entrance, or somewhere big and empty, no monsters there at all, and we just need 1 gm for it, BUT THEY NEED TO WATCH OUT NTO TO SUMMON TOO MUCH OR ELSE THE SERVER WILL CRASH!!
ok now all the gm has to do is !shout... w/e every server has a different command... but anyways all he has to do is shout and tell everyone cc1, 2, 3, or 4 and say come to (wherever) and once everyone who is participating in the event, the gm summons ALOT of good monsters as in balrogs, pianus, papulatus, zak, whatever! and have a killing event, there is no need for winnings for this event, because what ur winning is, IS LVLING!!! and mabey some mesos and candy whatever the gm decides to summon.

Party JQ-
we have a party of 3 people each, they get sent into a jump quest area, depending on how many teams there are is depending on how long this event will last, now the jq map MUST BE HARD.
each team will be timed, the fastest team will recieve the best prize, and ranking down the list of the parties who werent faster then them

Kill Marking-
now this event should take place in the map NLC, there will be a party of 3 people aswell, one party will go one by one, fastest time will be the winners. now the team will start off in the NLC subway, once the time starts, they race up finding HARD MONSTERS to kill. the fastest team ot kill them all, is the winner.

Scavenger hunt-
everyone knows how this works, gm anounces a scavenger hunt, either giving hints
im round, im usually covered by a warm flying thing, when i am born i want my meal my mommy had to go early for.
also known as the birds in ludi, the ones who drop eggs, im asking for an egg, the first person to bring back ALL LISTED ITEMS, ranking form 1st to 4th wins.

Beat the clock.

here everyone wins, but either a gold, silver or bronze timer meaning the prizes rank from awsome, good, to ok

the winnings can be item of choice, but if u placed 1st it can be a good one, 2nd can only be an average weapon or equip, and 3rd has to be a little less important then the 2nd one.

you send one person into a jq area, and u time them on how long they take, i believe in under 3mins or exact, that would be first, in under or exact 6mins that would be 2nd, and under or exact 10mins would be 3rd.

everyone wins this one, just depending on how good they do the jq.

now if the jq is unfinished by the time the timer gives out, well then im sorry to say the eventer does not win anything.

~WINNINGS~
GOLD- Awsome winning (must be ok with gm, IOC)
SILVER- Good winning (IOC but must be a little less important than gold winnings, must be ok with gms)
BRONZE- an ok or poor winning (IOC but must be very less important than silver, must be ok with gms)

LOL to make sure u did read all this, im going to say, THESE WERE JUST IDEAS, if the prizes are too much i could scavenge them down to snowflakes, and mesos and whatnot, but DEPENDING on the event ill give out some good prizes, but if its too much by the other gms and admins ill make sur enot to give out those good prizes.

PS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS I LOVE U!!! (not like that T.T friend wise more like it x3)
Aimeex3
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aimeex3's GM app

Post  Sukkah on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:07 pm

Nice application, but slow down a bit Very Happy

You see, in this server even chaos scrolls cost like 50m+ right now, and white scrolls are like 200m? Looks like we have smaller rewards than you thought of, but hey you'll get used to this server quickly Cool

In general IMO you look like a guy they should really concider hiring.

EDIT: Since he's from America, he should talk and understand very good english.
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:14 pm

Well umm. Yea. Nice app :3! But like sukka sayd about those scrolls. There are way too much of em D:

I would give em like this:

1st: 15 scrolls
2nd: 10 scrolls
3rd: 5 scrolls
And 4th: 1-2 scrolls.

So they wont drop their value. It's hard to get em atm. So yea. Good idea tho!

~Leaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:49 pm

iLeaf wrote:1st: 15 scrolls
2nd: 10 scrolls
3rd: 5 scrolls
And 4th: 1-2 scrolls.
I think 1st should get max 5 or 3 Razz
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Confound on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:07 pm

I agree with Sukkah
Nice App btw :3
Confound
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Well its not enaugh. Well what would others get then? None? ffs. Very Happy

Then:

1st: 5 Scrolls
2nd: 3 Scrolls
3rd: 2 Scrolls
4th: 1 Scroll

This would be good enaugh. :3!~

~Leaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:18 pm

In that case, there would be 10 new white scrolls. If they all got to free market after every event their value would collapse.

Let's go ontopic and talk about the application!
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Confound on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:16 pm

hes lieng about Sunrise because i know every GM there Evil or Very Mad
Confound
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:11 pm

hmmmm really now o.0

Josh
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimeex3 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:16 am

if u know eveyr gm tell me, cuz i quit them because they had one rule i got pissed off at, no gm is allowed to interact with any player whatsoever, when i was a gm there, there were no events, nothing since everything was out, my name ingame was [GM]Dozer, so if u know all the gms there, i gues su odnt know them all because i was one there, i have much more experience then u probably, but either way u shouldnt be mentoning stuff like this on peoples apps. i know what ur trying to do, stop it. i was a gm there andf all the other servers i listed, and second of all the reason why u didnt know me was because i wasnt allowed to interact with the players, thats the reason why i quit, again. anyways thnx for all ur comments hopefully i get chosen. and the scroll rewards stay the same cuz if i become one, i will be sure to host events alot. so its kinda unfair if u think about it, one uy gets 15scrolled weapon, and he wins again, and again, and again, kinda unfair thats 40 scrolls, when he could get only 12 total with 3, and my winning suggestions.
Aimeex3
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bpare on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:04 am

I played TeqSun, and I think I remember seeing ur blue texted name a few times

bpare
Snail
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 am

I don`t think GM scrolls should and can be obtained from events, White/Chaos scrolls might be but you shouldn`t be giving them out like they are pennies.. that is just crazy this is a low-rate not a high-rate..

anyways good application I guess, for some reason I didn`t notice much spelling errors in your application but alot in your normal posts I guess that just means you put alot of time in it which is nice! Smile

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimeex3 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:58 am

oh well like i have posted at the bottom of my app if the prizes are too big i cna work around it just contact me on outside email or in game T.T read carefully before u even start critisizing about my app
Aimeex3
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Duck on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:54 am

Aren't you suppose to be with M-I MS for 2-3 weeks before making a GM app? O_o Your join date says you joined on Dec 31, 2009. But nice GM app though. Very Happy.
Duck
Snail
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum