Sukkah's GM application

Go down

Sukkah's GM application

Post  Sukkah on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Since there are many applications already, it's not like you would just hire me, but why not to try my luck. I'm trying to tell as much about myself as possible. I haven't ever been much of an optimist, so this is a nice way to find out about my skills.

Erik H

In-Game Name: (Main Character first, then others if you have any)
When writing this, my active character is Zure (13x Hero). Secondaries/quitted characters are Zeru (16x Bowmaster) and Xeru (14x Shadower).

How many hours are you on? (weekends? weekdays?):
Since I have no school until next autumn, I got a lot of free time even on weekdays. Usually I'm on computer whole day, playing guitar hero now and then. Also I often stay up for long at night so I might say around 12 hours daily.

What Country/State you are from:
Finland

Timezone: (PST EST CST, etc.)
GMT+2, and that thing about we're awake while australia sleeps was originally my idea I told leaf about Sad but who cares.

Why we should choose you over everyone else:
Well, I have serious motivation about this job. I speak and write good english, and if I don't understand a word I'll check it up. I'm online a lot and I'm willing to help others however I can. I also would like to arrange a real event over guild/alliance ones, and be a popular and renowned character in-game. Also sometimes I wish I was a GM so I could race the other GM's to ban a hacker Smile hehe. Also I've played maplestory like 2 years (mostly europe), but I know a lot of maps and things about maple. Just to mention, as I'm Leaf's irl friend she could call me if there was something I should work out.

How many MS servers you have been a GM in (Name them and if you do not have any experience, then say so):
I have never been a GM on any public servers, and never will if that's a requirement. I DID have a server of my own though, it was v55 but I got used to some commands and ID's.

How do you catch/approach a hacker, and what would your actions be?:
If a hacker is reported, I would goto hide and warp to the map the hacker is in. Then I would see if (s)he was hacking or not, and if (s)he was I would unhide and ask him/her anything that might prove it wrong. If the hacker looks like using a godmode, I would kill the monsters near him/her and spawn golems at the hacker to see if I was right. If the person dies by me (not hacking) I would apologise and help him/her get his/her lost experience back with a low-exp exp-snail or something else.

Why do you want to be a GM for Magical-MS:
As I said earlier, I would like to be a GM to catch hackers, arrange events and help other people with their problems = make people happy. Also it's much nicer to be a GM on a low-rate server with no rebirth. I'm motivated in the job and I hope you concidered this application when choosing a new GM Smile

Anything else you'd like us to know:
Well... I'm not that kind of person that gets angry so quickly. I think I'm patient with things and I respect others if they respect me.

Anything else you'd like to tell us:
I thinked for a while before I wrote the answers into each question, used like 30 mins making this application.

EDIT: I had 43 posts when I made this application.

EDIT: Application canceled.

Last edited by Sukkah on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sukkah's GM application

Post  Josh on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Nice app

Josh
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:27 pm

Haha Very Happy like you sayd in there that i stole ur Gmt +2 thing. You also stole something from me ;DDD But its ok :3 I still love you as a friend :3!

Amg. I just LOVED it Very Happy Hehe :3 And u would be a such a good gm. But u sometimes dont listen what is the real problem. And u have a bit understading ishues :3 But its okay~

So overall it's cool. We are the only peoples from Gmt+2 (exept those Gmt+1 Duded from sweden wich did app) :3 I think they should get a Gm from Europe~ 1-2 :3

~Leaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 pm

I agree with you leaf.. since i'm leaving soon

Josh
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 am

Hmm, I personally think you should get the job.. like now.

Most people didn`t even put in the effort to add a simple color command that I use in mostly all my posts, showing they are probably not good for the job, but finally I see some color, not much but still it pleases me! Very Happy

Also you seem to have a good grasp of the English language unlike a few of the GMs that are hard to understand.. not trying to be racist but it is best for someone really well in English to be a GM in an English server. Also you seem mature and I haven`t really seen you involved with any drama.. so I think you`d make a GREEAATT GM Smile

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 am

Ty ryahn Razz you made my day, and it's the first of the year Wink

I heard people in Finland speak very good english Rolling Eyes
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Ah. Well most of the people in finland does speak bad eng~ But we are props good at it? :3 Hehe~ Um Ryahn. Only the color wont make anyone a Gm. xD

But yea i think ur kinda right about that. He is mature and um doesnt really get involved to drama. (He doesnt speak usually much tho) :3

~Leaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:03 am

Nice app =D

but most of the time you pop out of hide stalking someone you think is a hacker they are gonna log out or run if they are a hacker. xD

Good Luck.Be fun to race you to ban a hacker one day lol!
Cody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kojisan on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:13 am

u have my suppose bro!! popping here and there..
kojisan
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down