Aicil ~ (TL;DR WARNING)

Go down

Aicil ~ (TL;DR WARNING)

Post  Aicil on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:32 am

'Ello der, the name's Aicil, but my real name is Will.

I'm 17 years old, and I've been playing maplestory for about... 5 years now. I lost count, I was playing when everyone was QQing about Cash Shop not coming out over the summer as promised.

I started out as a warrior (IGN FTWill, now deleted.), got him to about level 50. I was a SLOW leveler.
After a long hiatus, when Pirates came out I created one in Windia named Wiipe. Got him to 30ish (Again, very slow lvler)
Just recently, when Galacia and Arans came out, I made a Wind Archer on Galacia named Aicilag, which is where I got the name Aicil. I later deleted him out of boredom, and the name was taken by some nub Aran.

Anyways, I come to this server for many reasons. I love low rates, and a high population. A lot of the GM events are nice, too.
My internet may be going down for a long period of time soon (~6 months) due to money issues. During that time, i'll try as much as I can to sneak on my sister's laptop to play at the library. I've fallen in love with this server.

I also play WoW, have been since day 1, and will go back to playing it once my internet is stable again. I'm a PvP maniac, allthough I don't have the patience (LOL A.D.D) to do PvE content. I play a Death Knight and Rogue mainly, and once my internet becomes stable i'll probably faction change my old hunter that's been gathering dust.

More stuff about myself... I love music, it's my life. Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band, and it sucks major ass that The Rev had to die. RIP.
Anyway, I like to look good, even though I'm kinda overweight ^^;
And, most of my friends are girls.
I'm straight, before you ask. 100% straight. BOYZ R IKKY. (which is probably why most of my friends are girls)

Ahaha, sorry for my babbling.

Short Version:

Hi. Lolpage.
Aicil
Snail
Snail

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/willbs

Back to top Go down

Re: Aicil ~ (TL;DR WARNING)

Post  Tina on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:54 pm

uhh creepy picture
well welcome on Magical-Impact-Story ^^

My Name is Tina ^^
Tina
Snail
Snail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:13 pm

I also like that sevenfold's song on guitar hero Very Happy (beast and the harlot).

Nice to meet you.
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Nice to meet yu :3! Hope that we meet at the game sometimes :3

~Leaf
iLeaf
Zombie