Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred's GM Application

5 posters

Go down

Sacred's GM Application Empty Sacred's GM Application

Post  sacred Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 am

Real Name: (First name, first letter of last name) Max Yang. Facebook meeee. Razz

In-Game Name: (Main Character first, then others if you have any) Lust and Anguish. However I used to own Sacred who's now banned.

How many hours are you on? (weekends? weekdays?): As much as I can. Usually 3-5 hours a day

What Country/State you are from: Missouri, United States

Timezone: (PST EST CST, etc.) CST Gmt-6

Why we should choose you over everyone else: Well, I've been here before the wipe now. I'm pretty easy to get along with. I think I'm fairly knowledgeable about the game seeing as I had a level 15x Marksman in GMS and a 130 Shadower. Also, I just want to help out the community and better the gaming experience for everyone.

How many MS servers you have been a GM in (Name them and if you do not have any experience, then say so): RipStagMS and ShadowMS

How do you catch/approach a hacker, and what would your actions be?: Hide out and watch their movements. Followed by confirmation of hacking I would ban them. If they were wrongly banned I would hear their case in the appeals and offer my perspective.

Why do you want to be a GM for Magical-MS : I want to help the community which I love. Also I love helping people out and I just want to be able to help everyone's experience.

Anything else you'd like us to know: I'm Chinese and I lurk on the computer a lot...

Anything else you'd like to tell us: I'm open to questions about me and anything else you might want to know. Feel free to ask.

sacred
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Sacred's GM Application Empty Re: Sacred's GM Application

Post  Sebastian Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 am

You got banned and you wanna be a GM?? really??
Can you put some SS of you being a GM?? It's really easy to that you have been a GM.
Please don't lie about why you wanna be a GM, we know that it's because it's fun being one.
Sebastian
Sebastian
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyaz Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Yeah, being banned is a bad sign.

But still, GOOD LUCK!
Lyaz
Lyaz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Sorry. But banned? :DD? Like He sayd^ . Not a good sign. :3

Good luck tho~

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  sacred Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:28 am

ermm like I mentioned, my account was hacked. And also I don't care so much about screwing around rather then helping people. And sorry no SS's of me being a GM Sad They all went down when I was busy or out of town.

sacred
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 am

sacred wrote:ermm like I mentioned, my account was hacked. And also I don't care so much about screwing around rather then helping people. And sorry no SS's of me being a GM Sad They all went down when I was busy or out of town.

Your ban is 100% your fault for giving your account to someone, and it's really hard to imagine that you were a GM and you have no SS. So you were GM in 2 servers but you have no SS saved?
Sebastian
Sebastian
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  sacred Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 am

Why would I need to ss anything. Its not like I look at pictures of me mapling and I didn't let anyone get on my file. I don't trust people with my account... :\

sacred
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:50 am

You were given a second chance but its a no on your app sorry.

Josh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down