Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot enter the Game!

2 posters

Go down

Cannot enter the Game! Empty Cannot enter the Game!

Post  Mellow Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:25 am

I was in a party with my friend in some map with the kitties in Orbis. Suddenly I could not fight, loot, or do any other action besides walking and jumping. Then I logged off the game manually. When I tried to relog, it said my account was still logged into the game, so i used the CP to fix that. When I finally successfully logged in, I could choose my server / channel / characters fine, but everytime I press [Start], It redirects me to the login page saying: "Cannot connect to the Game Server." I have been trying to log in for 20 minutes. Crying or Very sad

My friend was still in the game and was playing fine.
Can someone help me?

Additional Info:
- When we were partying, this is the sequence of events that happened:
1. Could not loot, attack, or use skills of any sort.
2. Relogged.
3. Disappeared from the party, but could not make one. My friend was still in her party, but could not leave it and could not invite me. To her, it showed up as me already in a party. I wasn't; therefore could not leave.
4. Attempted to relog.
5. Could not log in, getting error message at character screen saying "Cannot connect to the Game Server", which redirected me back to the login page.
- Character name: Melwitz
- Map: Orbis - Garden of Three Colors
- Party Member: NovaCloud Shocked

Mellow
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Cannot enter the Game! Empty Re: Cannot enter the Game!

Post  eddycheng Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:42 pm

LOL.....i THink Is You Got dced And The Party Things Is Happen To Me Some Time
But Both of the party member CHange channel or change map should be back to normal....
And Cannot Loot
Try ForFeit All Quest

eddycheng
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down