Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few more bugs

2 posters

Go down

A few more bugs Empty A few more bugs

Post  ColourOfSnow Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 am

Hey,
I've noticed a few bugs:

1. VIP Sauna is bugged
Consequence: You can't make the quests 'Mr. Wetbottom's Secret Book' and 'Rowen the Fairy and the Cursed Dolls'.

2. Monk of Honor is bugged
Consequence: You can't gain medals/titles.

3. At the Magical-Hangout my hair/eye color is bugged. If I want to change it or even click at 'Hair/Eye Colors' I dc. o.o

4. The Quest 'The Cracked Black Crystal' (In search of the Book of Ancient) is bugged. If you click at Spiruna to receive your reward, you get it, but the quest doesn't finish. You can get it over and over again but you can't continue the quest. *Same thing at 'John's Pink Flower Basket' (JQ) but you only gain the exp over and over again and you never get the screws.

5. VIP Cab is bugged. You can click at it and then 'Next' but nothing happens. When you click at it again, nothing happens, not even a box appears.
Consequence: You have to walk through the Ant Tunnel.

6. I can't drop crossbow arrows. My friend somehow can't drop any arrows. o.o (lol, not important but still a bug)

Btw could you please let the monsters drop quest items? I'm going crazy, I can't make most of the quests - especially the ones that give fame.

-Thanks

Last edited by ColourOfSnow on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 6 times in total

ColourOfSnow
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

A few more bugs Empty Re: A few more bugs

Post  Victor Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:15 am

Thanks for your report, quest drops would be added in shortly, while for quests it will takes some time for most of the quests to work. It will be best if you could whisper me in game how those quests work or send me a pm regarding the quests.

Victor
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down