Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM CODY make love and slack

+2
iRyahn
benhurt
6 posters

Go down

GM CODY make love and slack Empty GM CODY make love and slack

Post  benhurt Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:31 am

NEW STORY OF BAD GM
AND NOW HE JAILED ALL MY GUILDMATES AND HE DID NOT MAKE THING CLEAR!
BUT THEY WERE ALL BEEN RELEASE ONCE HE GET EVERYTHING SETTLE....
AFTER I BEEN RELEASE FROM JAIL HE WAS CAUGHT MAKING LOVE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND/MAPLE GIRLFRIEND....
SHOULD HE BE IN DUTY? I MEAN JOHN MAKE NEW RULE GM IS NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE ANYONE....

Alright for those i wrote on top is just a crap... when i read it and think about it, it's joey fault.....

to everyone who love Cody.... sorry.....
and to Cody... I'm Sorry to00... since new year it gonna be new fresh!.......
Don't prove me wrong that you are bad GM as other.....
ONE BIG THUMB FOR CODY AND RICHY.....
atleast you know how to say sorry.....
well love someone is hard
but hate someone is even harder

Last edited by benhurt on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : alright for those i wrote on top is just a crap... when i read it and think about it, it's joey fault.....)

benhurt
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

GM CODY make love and slack Empty Re: GM CODY make love and slack

Post  iRyahn Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:07 am

Even though I was included in this dumb un-reasonable jail it wasn`t Cody`s fault. Joey had got him all confused up and told him reetarded things saying that we harrased those guys who got banned, even though Cody does have his moments he is a good GM in all and that means alot coming from me since I often say I hate him which I regret. I bet he is a nice guy but sometimes he just does stuff without fully thinking it through. He is getting better and better at his job from what I see and trying to help people more often then before. Usually i`d only seen him in FM talking to Denise and others without helping people much while now I see him occasionaly in the FM which is okay I mean all GMs cant just GOGOGO there is such things as breaks in all jobs, and then the other times he`s asking people if they need help and encourging people to use @callgm. Try to give Cody a second chance okay? : )

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Ennio Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:20 am

aww thats my ryan <3 so nice xD haha

Ennio
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Yea. I agree with Ryahn. Cody is a wonderful Gm. I kinda think that John did mess up with codys head. -.- I hate abusers. Sry. But Srly.

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Syndrome Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:11 pm

ShooTinAurA !
I was one of those Faith u were talkin bout, and we asked u if u were there and if u were gonna zak.. but didnt replay.
so we thought u where just there too hold the spawn so no1 else could zak.

Cody is the one whos the most helpfull gm here, sure hes with denise alot, BUT Everytime someone does @callgm he leaves and help the one doin it. Dont complain at Cody when hes doin his work... He might seem like a slaker.. but what should he do when no1 needs help? search for hackers? i bet there are other gms doing it...

-Syndrome<3iLeafy~

Syndrome
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Sorry Sydnrome but i`m going to have to disagree about the hacker thing, i`ve yet to see a GM catch a hacker that hasnt hit the 9,999dmg then 99,999dmg achievement by themselves. This could definetly just be my bad timing of logging in but yeah they need to step up their game in that matter(goes for all of `em)

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:33 am

Thank you Ryahn Syndrome and ileaf Very Happy

Yes i Sit with Denise alot but like syndrome said i see a @callgm call i go help.Also like he said we asked if you were going to zak and you didnt reply.Yes i warped them into zak because they couldn't get in.

As for the catching hackers thing i am really bad at it lol. So i really don't try searching for hackers unless we GMs get together and go on one big hacker hunt at once.

Sorry you don't like me very much but don't bend the truth to favor you and make me look bad
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down