Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost some AP...

2 posters

Go down

Lost some AP... Empty Lost some AP...

Post  Knockout Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 am

Yes, well One day I was doing BPQ with some guys, and we couldnt find a DK for the HB buff, so my group was impatient and decided to go anyways. When we got to leviathan i was 1 hit killed even at full health, and so my group urged my to put points into my hp stat. I did so, think I could use @statreset later, but when i did use the command, the points i put into hp didnt come back. That is my problem.

I did the calculations:
25 ap points starting at lvl 1 (subtract 16 because you always have a minimum of 4 in each stat). = 9.
At the time of the calculations, I am level 172, meaning i have leveled up 171 times, which multiplied by 5i= 855.
This means my total AP i should have after using @statreset is 864, however When I used @statreset, I only get 823 back. This means that I used up 41 AP in hp, which I dont want (thats over 8 levels of dex I could have!!!!)

So my question is, Could I possible get these points back? (Of course take them out of my hp). I tried buying the AP reset from Cash shop, and it would work up until i pushed ok for my point exchange. When i selected to take an AP out of hp, it would show my hp as going down 20 meaning that one AP is 20 hp right? so 41 points would be 860 less hp.

Please, I am begging you, or else I will forever be weak...
Thanks in advance.

Knockout
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Lost some AP... Empty Re: Lost some AP...

Post  kojisan Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:56 pm

if i m not wrong someone did tat too.. but ap could not be gained back from reset which was pumped into mp and hp.. probably u could retrain a character
kojisan
kojisan
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down