Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously, wtf?

5 posters

Go down

Seriously, wtf? Empty Seriously, wtf?

Post  iRyahn Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 am

Wow guys, real mature I make a comment on how you`ve gotten donations up too 3000$+ in total in the Donations Needed thread and that it is impossible to lose all that from a dedi-scam.. what happens after I do that? Hmm well one of the Forum Admins deletes all the comments on that thread and locks it! Haha it proves that i`m right really or they wouldn`t have need to even do that, to feel guilty and delete that.. if they kept it and explained their side then yes they`d seem a bit more innocent..

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Seriously, wtf? Empty Re: Seriously, wtf?

Post  iLeaf Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 am

It's not that. I told Cody to delete all posts because it's just a notice. Not a spam place for ppl.

So blame that one on me. :3

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 am

Oh ok sorry I misunderstood thinking they deleted all the posts while I went to school just because of that one comment, anyways I would like an explanation on where those donations went if someone is kind enough to tell me, thanks! : )

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:45 am

All the donations? props server?

And as u know we were scammed by someone. Propably Lei payd for advance that he would keep the server running and lei wouldnt have to care
about the paying thing every month :3~

This is only a opinion~

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 am

The person that shutdown this server told me the real reason on why it was down for 92hours.. Lei is lieng to you guys and thought that he should get some money out of going back up.. i`m quitting so peace out good luck guys I hope you trust me not enough to waste your money on this scammer.

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  ftooly Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:07 am

Nah, I am going to edit this...was to mean before. Glad your leaving ryan, you annoy me.

ftooly
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:01 am

Sorry ryahn xD

and hey be nice to each other x_x

Also dont blame suvi for the deleted and locked thread...She just being a noob trying to take the blame when i did it ;D
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCless Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Meh still if he really did have 3000$s then he was stupid to even pay 1 month early -.- and as i said for the 500 a month.. thats bs it should only be like 150$s you dont even got 200 players >.> thats how much my friend was paying... 500? thats for like 600+ players -.- so your getting ripped off for one, and for 2 his just trying to scam you guys out of your money! so like iRyahn said I'm leaving probs its not going to come back online so you guys are wasting your time -.-
DarkCless
DarkCless
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 am

Ftooly, young padowan, you will see soon enough what I mean if you don`t beleive me and stick around. I know the person who shut down this server for 92hours, his name is Pat.. he told me exactly what happened and Junior is lieng to you all. Why I would make up such a fvcking ridculous story idk? So maybe you should thank me for trying to help you out before you all get screwed.. like use your brain and think on how this 500$ donation after 'losing' 3000$ from a 1month dedi scam makes sense.

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCless Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:00 am

iRyahn wrote: Ftooly, young padowan, you will see soon enough what I mean if you don`t beleive me and stick around. I know the person who shut down this server for 92hours, his name is Pat.. he told me exactly what happened and Junior is lieng to you all. Why I would make up such a fvcking ridculous story idk? So maybe you should thank me for trying to help you out before you all get screwed.. like use your brain and think on how this 500$ donation after 'losing' 3000$ from a 1month dedi scam makes sense.

Well if you read his post.. his asking for 400$s from players for a dead server atm.. No one is going to do it.. I hope! -.- waste of there money.. and there time!
DarkCless
DarkCless
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:29 am

ryahn can i delete this and ya take arguement to pms or something?
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum