Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple of suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Couple of suggestions Empty Couple of suggestions

Post  Sukkah Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:49 pm

I have a couple of things I would like to suggest.

First, the cola-machine.
I would like to see some new (or changed) items in the vending machine like every week or two. Keeping it up-to-date (if changed items) would send out new items we couldn't get sometimes, raising the value of them. Also, it might be a good idea to print all the currently available items before the window where the chances are. We could see if we wanted to use the cola yet or not, not needing to click the machine several times to see some new items. A random-block would be super, like it would give anything in the machine if chosen. Another idea is that there would be a notice of an item of the day (an item that changes everyday).

Some items I would like to see in the machine:
- Scrolls
- (Dragon) Khanjar
- Rings
- Equips with bonus slot(s) (item of the day?)

Also, the clean slate scrolls seem not to work, I think they should be removed (there should be something that makes up with the good items though Very Happy).

Secondly, I think there are too much weapon attack equips. Since weapon attack is the most effective on night lords, they are overpowered. Why not adding an expiration date on some of these items like belts? Scrolling a good equip with chaos or other scrolls knowing it will disappear after some time is sad though, but would increase the value of these scrolls.

Third, why not making an NPC for vote points. People voted for magic point voting, but if we had an NPC that could give different things (boss pieces etc.) people might like it aswell.

EDIT: Fourth would be to fix storage NPC.

Comment and rate this post please.
Sukkah
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Couple of suggestions Empty Re: Couple of suggestions

Post  iLeaf Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:45 pm

First of all. I think its a great post. Very Happy

First: I think cola machine would need a Update. Its been so long when Lei told us that he would add items like Dragon Khanjar to it. Never happened.
Maybe there would be more usefull items too?

Second: I dont like this idea. Whats the point to even scroll then ? Very Happy i personally wouldnt even scroll those items wich would soon disappear. And yea. Its not fair to other players that we do much dmg. But there's allways a OP class in every game.

Third: We dont get Magical points for voting. We get regular NX. Thats what i have heard. And the site sayd so last time i checked. Ps. It doesnt even work.
Lei should fix it.

Fourth: It's a very good idea. I like it. Cause u cant give items to same acc chars without needing a other peoples to help you. And let me remind that dont trust all peeps. They will scam u Wink

Ps. Loved few of the ideas. Lei should concider to do something about them (winkwink)

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Yea I know what you mean Sukkah i`m getting sick of these 35atk belts and stuff, even though I own alot of the godly items he has released into the game if I were to make a Nightlord.. BAMBAM pwnt a Jr.Wraith at lvl 10 lol.. it just isn`t right I guess i`d like to feel like this is a low-rate with low-rate equips, not a low-rate with high-rate equips :S. Anyways I also like the clean slate scroll idea.. I won 2 colas in this one Christmas Scramble event and then I go to that dumb machine and get 2 clean slate scrolls.. I thought it was good untill I tried using them.. then I QQd all over the place ; ) Also I think they should change what is in that machine too, it is really hard to earn 1 cola for alot of people and some people just get crappy stuff that is worth nothing, theres a few items we can`t get ingame that aren`t even that 'rare' that they could throw in. Also 4th is kinda of a MUST because i`m usually finding myself dropping items in a certain map then going on an alt to pick them up, once I dropped a 3atk PAC in FoG and tried going on my alt asap to pick it up, I get there and it is gone. Sad

so yeah I like your ideas alot and I think Lei should take the time into reading them and then adding them to the server.

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  L4ss3 Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:26 am

really good idea.. maybe not add all cinds of scrolls.. maybe chaos, gm scrolls and white?

- Polsa
L4ss3
L4ss3
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 am

L4ss3 wrote:really good idea.. maybe not add all cinds of scrolls.. maybe chaos, gm scrolls and white?

- Polsa
There is chaos already. Smile
Sukkah
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  xSin Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:20 am

Grate Post <33

xWhite

xSin
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  L4ss3 Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:04 am

Sukkah wrote:
L4ss3 wrote:really good idea.. maybe not add all cinds of scrolls.. maybe chaos, gm scrolls and white?

- Polsa

oh xD didnt know Razz well maybe they could add White and maybe gm scrolls.. just take the rate on gm scrolls down so its harder to get Wink
L4ss3
L4ss3
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:09 am

L4ss3 wrote:
Sukkah wrote:

- Polsa

oh xD didnt know Razz well maybe they could add White and maybe gm scrolls.. just take the rate on gm scrolls down so its harder to get Wink
I wouldn't like gm-scrolls Sad but 15% and 65% and such might be okay, but they're untradeable Sad would have to drop-sell.

White scrolls would be nice to have, since I don't even know where people get them now. About the item of the day, it might take too much time and effort to change it everyday, and there wouldn't even be enough boxes to trade. I guess that was a dumb idea.
Sukkah
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down