Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coojo's GM application.

3 posters

Go down

Coojo's GM application. Empty Coojo's GM application.

Post  Coojo Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:30 am

In-Game Name: Pansar, Freeze, AK47.

How many hours are you on? (weekends? weekdays?): Depens, on weekends I'm on often. Maybe 3-5 hours on a weekend. I have alot in school so weekdays maybe at most 2 hours (if not busy).

What Country/State you are from: Sweden.

Timezone: GMT +1 (when posting this the time here is 22:21)

Why we should choose you over everyone else: I think I would be a fair GM, I would try to not host too many events and I'm pretty familiar with this game (I've played since december 2005).

How many MS servers you have been a GM in (Name them and if you do not have any experience, then say so): Only one: PirateMS (the pirate job wasn't out back then). It was a lowrate server with 16x xp and a nice community. Fairly low players though, so it got shutten down.

How do you catch/approach a hacker, and what would your actions be?: Stalk him in hide untill I can clearly see he's hacking. Use common sense of course when banning him. For example if someone is using a glitch I would maybe give a warning first and add him/her on my blacklist and come back some other time and see if they're doing it again. I think everyone deserves another chance (in most cases).

Why do you want to be a GM for Magical-MS : I would really enjoy it since I've gotten tired of being a regular adventurer / KoC. It'd be fun to help this server too because I think it's on the top 3 of all the private servers I've played (and I have played alot of them).

Anything else you'd like us to know: I'm a helpful person and can often help people with their problems in MapleStory. Yeah... I don't like giving myself compliments. :S

Coojo
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Coojo's GM application. Empty Re: Coojo's GM application.

Post  iLeaf Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 am

I knew this one was coming. Waiting for another app too Very Happy haha. Spamming sux D: but u didnt spam like "vdkigjsg" or so on :3 So its cool~

I liked it. Alot :3 Its cool and well pointed. Good luck~

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Confound Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:43 am

Nice App
Btw is your last name Gibson?
Confound
Confound
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down