Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My issues with the server.

+6
DarkCless
dbjinliang
Cody
Josh
Aicil
mrahong
10 posters

Go down

My issues with the server. Empty My issues with the server.

Post  mrahong Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:13 am

I think the community is great, NX/kill could be changed to possible 50 NX/Whatever Kills. Just a little higher.
My main point, The GMs
In my opinion, all the GMs I've encountered have been immature, rude, few power-abusive, and just foul mouthed. I'm not saying I wasn't foul-mouthed, rude, or immature, but a GM shouldn't be. One GM I've grown to so far respect is Hugo, besides him I have yet to see a decent GM, in terms of personality.

mrahong
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

My issues with the server. Empty Re: My issues with the server.

Post  Aicil Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:17 am

Allthough I agree, it isn't always a good thing for a GM to have a good personality.

Sure, every server needs some. But every server also needs some "I don't give a shit, you're banned, like it or not." people.

From my GM experiance on WoW private servers, it's a good thing to have a couple ban-happy meanies. Although, not too much.

...Now that I think about it, Maplestory is a lot different, it's more social based, and you actually see the GMs playing the game...
Aicil
Aicil
Snail
Snail

http://www.myspace.com/willbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:30 am

hahaha Hugo is pretty bad sometimes. If you are offended i'm sorry. We dont mean to make players feel uneasy.

Josh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 am

lol like josh said we really don't normally we are laid back and fun =P

but hopefully you will see us some ingame and we can hang out maybe change your mind Smile

Its MapleStory you really think you arent gonna run across some people who is immature ? XD
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  dbjinliang Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am

I had the same idea of suggesting the 20nx increasing to 50. there are people ( like my sister =P ) that can use more than 400k worth of NX cash lols. i only dont like it when GMs ignore people. at least answer a NO or something.
dbjinliang
dbjinliang
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCless Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 am

nah 20nx is good i get like 50k NX every lvl -.-.... so i dont need anymore just go mob in Ghost ship 2 for NX

Last edited by DarkCless on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkCless
DarkCless
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  kojisan Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:46 pm

how u treat others, u will get the same back. mutual respect bro...
kojisan
kojisan
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:59 pm

DarkCless wrote:Ghost shit 2
Typo? Wink

Ontopic: 20 nx per kill is fine, as gs2 is the perfect place to get more nx. Sure, it might not be really high exp for a high-level like me, but I trained there on a level 13x just for nx.

Most of the GM's have been nice to me, but in general some GM's might say things they haven't thought of enough. Sure, they might ignore some people sometimes (me too), but you have to remember that they might be busy helping others and can't help out at the moment, and might forget your request.
Sukkah
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 pm

hahahaha ghost shit. We dont try to ignore ppl. Everytime i log on there is about 10-15 ppl using the @callgm command. I try to get to everyone and help anyway i can. Some things i cant help you with bu ti can make sure your problems get to the people that can help you.

Josh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCless Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:29 am

Sukkah wrote:
DarkCless wrote:Ghost shit 2
Typo? Wink

Ontopic: 20 nx per kill is fine, as gs2 is the perfect place to get more nx. Sure, it might not be really high exp for a high-level like me, but I trained there on a level 13x just for nx.

Most of the GM's have been nice to me, but in general some GM's might say things they haven't thought of enough. Sure, they might ignore some people sometimes (me too), but you have to remember that they might be busy helping others and can't help out at the moment, and might forget your request.

rofl i loled at that -.- it was like 5:32Am when i put that there -.-......... (cant seem to sleep now) anyways i fixed it! xD and the exp is fine i was lvling and leeching nub players there till lvl 117 xD

And the GM thing.. i know how you feel everytime im trying to get a GM i gotta like Spam @callgm and they still just sit in the FM and talk to there friends i had to whisper cyclone and yell at him to ban to hackers -.-
DarkCless
DarkCless
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 am

Yea its hard to keep track of who needs help when you are busy or getting alot of @callgm messages.

So the best thing to do is spam the hell out of it Very Happy

Lmao
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  kojisan Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:09 am

Cody wrote:Yea its hard to keep track of who needs help when you are busy or getting alot of @callgm messages.

Lmao

arent we not suppose to smap @callgm?? well u guys are human.. we all make mistakes... understandable..
kojisan
kojisan
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCless Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:54 pm

kojisan wrote:
Cody wrote:Yea its hard to keep track of who needs help when you are busy or getting alot of @callgm messages.

Lmao

arent we not suppose to smap @callgm?? well u guys are human.. we all make mistakes... understandable..

you gotta spam it when all the GM's are sitting on there @$$ at FM -.-
DarkCless
DarkCless
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:43 am

I agree that alot of the GMs are very foulmouthed, and not just on all chat.. I recall seeing Junior I think saying 'fuck' several times over and over on the Broadcast chat or whatever it is called.. I also recall a GM saying 'nigger' to a black person and the black player obviously didn`t think it was funny but the GM didn`t care.. <-- that one happened when I just joined in FM so I forget the GMs name, I don`t think he is a GM anymore or just a GM I know but probably cleaned up his act. I mean how do they expect the players to not spam smeggas and cuss on them if they do on their free time themselves? It isn`t a good example at all.. also i`m suprised Hugo would be one of the GMs of your choice because I spammed .@gmcall or whatever like 50 times over and over saying I needed help and smegga SPAMMED like a mofo when him and this one other GM were only on.. still nobody came. I went to the FM and said excuse me I need help, and Hugo ignores me and keeps talking with the other GM..? Wtf. Then finally I tell my guild about this and a few of them said you guys suck your bad GMs and the other GM finally helped me, but did Hugo? No.. some people see Hugo as generous and helpful but when he is truely doing his 'job' he is just lazy as hell in my opinion..

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:46 am

Umm. There is a another explanation for that "not responding to my spam" thing.

If we got like 100 players online. Every 5 peoples call gms allmost every minute. Sometimes is less. Sometimes its even higher. :3

Well not sure about this but i think so. Being a Gm aint a sweet job o.o

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkCless Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:48 am

iRyahn wrote: I agree that alot of the GMs are very foulmouthed, and not just on all chat.. I recall seeing Junior I think saying 'fuck' several times over and over on the Broadcast chat or whatever it is called.. I also recall a GM saying 'nigger' to a black person and the black player obviously didn`t think it was funny but the GM didn`t care.. <-- that one happened when I just joined in FM so I forget the GMs name, I don`t think he is a GM anymore or just a GM I know but probably cleaned up his act. I mean how do they expect the players to not spam smeggas and cuss on them if they do on their free time themselves? It isn`t a good example at all.. also i`m suprised Hugo would be one of the GMs of your choice because I spammed .@gmcall or whatever like 50 times over and over saying I needed help and smegga SPAMMED like a mofo when him and this one other GM were only on.. still nobody came. I went to the FM and said excuse me I need help, and Hugo ignores me and keeps talking with the other GM..? Wtf. Then finally I tell my guild about this and a few of them said you guys suck your bad GMs and the other GM finally helped me, but did Hugo? No.. some people see Hugo as generous and helpful but when he is truely doing his 'job' he is just lazy as hell in my opinion..

I know where your coming from Cyclone just chilled in FM when i was watching this player hack and i was spaming @callgm then when he got there he was like *What the fuck do you want?* and by this time the hacker logged off -.-.. and for there mouth.. theres a time for playing and a time to grow up -.-
I mean Sure i Swear alot but being a GM on Ragnarok i put that to the side -.- and when im not doing any GM things or im talking to People **I KNOW!!** In real life o i know them good on the internet then ill swear but i dont do it in the main town.. ill just talk in Guild or PM -.-
DarkCless
DarkCless
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:55 am

iLeaf wrote:Umm. There is a another explanation for that "not responding to my spam" thing.

If we got like 100 players online. Every 5 peoples call gms allmost every minute. Sometimes is less. Sometimes its even higher. :3

Well not sure about this but i think so. Being a Gm aint a sweet job o.o

~Leaf

lol exactly D;

and by spam it i mean do it like every minute or so if no one comes
because normally when i go and help someone or get a @callgm i normally get 3-5 together so its hard to see who used it
but normally if that happens ill just do an announcement asking who needs help ;D
Cody
Cody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down