Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i Quit - Mario and your all

4 posters

Go down

i Quit - Mario and your all Empty i Quit - Mario and your all

Post  ItzaaM3Mari0 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:40 am

I quit. Why? I farmed 7 days straight as a lvl 55 thief, kill 10-20 mobs per minute and getting 1-9 snows. I didnt even want to do it. But why did i do it? Because everyone else was getting those equips. My character gets bugged so i have to recreate it? Ha funny, most ppl would quit there. i got half i stuff i even got seriously. Then i get my hat after 9 days i actually was supposed to get it, and painfully lvled up to lvl 120. Lei said there was no wipe so i just 24/7ed on those himes.
Now? A wipe. Yep. i just talked to ppl for 30 days, being bored this includes the time online when it was up. and that time i coulda been 120 and hangout/boss with those people. And now the wipe just adds SO MUCH BUGS, and this bull shit 35x exp? wow.
So basically all the ppl that actually gave a shit about me:
Cody, Uneek ( yson ), john, Mabye rex, 5hki, branden ( although i barely know him O.o ), Achold and probably 30% of faith n hope.
There's some other ppl but these are the ppl from the top of my head
And the rest of u, u know who u are. You probably dont know me. But those rest of the ppl, i hate you or i barely talk to u =]. that includes the admins and gms, Donators, Gay ppl, Stuck up ppl, Ryahn...o.o,

My main reason for quitting : ill reach 150 by the time i do all this catching up. Guess what then? Another wipe. What do we get? 10 onyx apples and 25x exp. Next week our main exp will be 15x exp.

ItzaaM3Mari0
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

i Quit - Mario and your all Empty Re: i Quit - Mario and your all

Post  kojisan Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:59 am

don leave mario... there's still me in game...
kojisan
kojisan
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:15 am

Bye mario 8( Will miss you. I saw you today tho o.o

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Uneec Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:36 am

bb mario im quitting too. gonna join this msea based v82 server Very Happy ill give you link on msn f3. mario all your points are straight on and now thats why are online went from 6x to 30people max? our highest ever was 11x good luck getting those people back lmfao.
Uneec
Uneec
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum