Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeek's Gm app Ty people

Go down

Yeek's Gm app Ty people Empty Yeek's Gm app Ty people

Post  Yeek Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:59 am

In-Game Name: Yeek

How many hours are you on? (weekends? weekdays?): 6-8 hours

What Country/State you are from: lushia , italy , greece

Timezone: Est UTC-05:00 Eastern Time

Why we should choose you over everyone else: I have a very good sence of humar and can take a joke. very sirious when needed to be. listin to higher level Gms. make Magical Ms gameplay fun for players.

How many MS servers you have been a GM in : Drake Ms SHMS MorphineStory Chicken Ms Sentinel Ms

How do you catch/approach a hacker, and what would your actions be?: @callgm "i think he hacks go chekc on him" cc to him in hide. if hacking ss then !ban Etc. another way is when people think im away ill cc to ever one that online and check up on them. my methods are very fine.

Why do you want to be a GM for Magical-MS : I want to show them what a good gm is made of. ill make time for players in any emergency. aswell as if a admin needs me for anything. i dont rlly know how to code i am willing to learn. im not a type of gm that just sits in fm yelling at people and taking sides. i treat every one the same exept if there danger to the server.

Anything else you'd like us to know: iv played maplestory for 11 years .. since beta iv played with my brother. i know lots about maple and tricks. i play lots of other games such as diablo 2, starcraft, COD Mw2. i try to get very pro at every game.

Anything else you'd like to tell us: im a very cool dude as all my friends tell me. i dont do drugs unless u count weed as a drug xD. i have 20/20 vision so if i see something im pretty sure i see clearly. dont get fooled very easly and try to get the maximum info befor i make a choice.

Yeek
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum