Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GMRant No one but Lei delete -

+7
noahtheone
junior
VinismOi
Meepo1234
iRyahn
UniqueJob
Josh
11 posters

Go down

GMRant No one but Lei delete - Empty Re: GMRant No one but Lei delete -

Post  Josh Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:18 am

From what i see we do need a meeting. Sorry for the trouble we put you through this.

Josh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UniqueJob Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Josh wrote:From what i see we do need a meeting. Sorry for the trouble we put you through this.

Meeting? I don't think so Lei has to demote all the fucking GM;s and get 5 new ones.

UniqueJob
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:14 am

I agree with with this HIGHLY..

Only GMs that have helped me are.. xLyazz and.. I don`t remember any others helping? Victor tried helping me once but it was already solved once he came. I heard and saw with my own eyes TRex training players in Aristrocrats in BPQ(we were BPQing and he came in our party and killed all the bosses..) and then there is Cody and this other GM who`s name I forget.. FFS if only I could remember his name.. the one whos name I forget had a star on his face and black clothing.. anyways, Cody sends my character iJordahn for spamming a few smeggas, which is reasonable I suppose but then 1hour and 40minutes later i`m still in jail and HolyCracker is temporiraly banned for doing the same thing.. a little extreme if you ask me. When I ask to get out of jail the GM with the star on his face and the black clothing says i`m not allowed out of jail because i`ll suck to much p3nis.. are you kidding me? I finally get out of the jail and the GMs were immature enough to make me say ''I like p3nis" or something along the lines outside in the FM, not to mention they did that serveral times in jail. Also if it weren`t for xLyazz i`d probably be in jail for another 3 hours. Also I have a friend named Jello who suddenly got a bunch of perfectly scrolled items, so I asked him where he got them.. he said Cody dropped them in the FM? Like wtf? He had a yellow belt and all this crap I was so pissed off ( and this was BEFORE the sock event so he didn`t get from the sock spawn )

So the GMs I have a problem with would probably be

Sas (always talking, spazzed at us in event like a madcow)
Cody (favours Faith, is a jerk, drops godly items, gives temp bans/jails for to long and no good reason)
The GM with a star on his face/black clothes/a male ( made me say gross things, wouldn`t let me out of jail cause of.. yeah )
TRex (.... leveling players enuf said)

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  UniqueJob Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:29 am

iRyahn wrote:I agree with with this HIGHLY..

Only GMs that have helped me are.. xLyazz and.. I don`t remember any others helping? Victor tried helping me once but it was already solved once he came. I heard and saw with my own eyes TRex training players in Aristrocrats in BPQ(we were BPQing and he came in our party and killed all the bosses..) and then there is Cody and this other GM who`s name I forget.. FFS if only I could remember his name.. the one whos name I forget had a star on his face and black clothing.. anyways, Cody sends my character iJordahn for spamming a few smeggas, which is reasonable I suppose but then 1hour and 40minutes later i`m still in jail and HolyCracker is temporiraly banned for doing the same thing.. a little extreme if you ask me. When I ask to get out of jail the GM with the star on his face and the black clothing says i`m not allowed out of jail because i`ll suck to much p3nis.. are you kidding me? I finally get out of the jail and the GMs were immature enough to make me say ''I like p3nis" or something along the lines outside in the FM, not to mention they did that serveral times in jail. Also if it weren`t for xLyazz i`d probably be in jail for another 3 hours. Also I have a friend named Jello who suddenly got a bunch of perfectly scrolled items, so I asked him where he got them.. he said Cody dropped them in the FM? Like wtf? He had a yellow belt and all this crap I was so pissed off ( and this was BEFORE the sock event so he didn`t get from the sock spawn )

So the GMs I have a problem with would probably be

Sas (always talking, spazzed at us in event like a madcow)
Cody (favours Faith, is a jerk, drops godly items, gives temp bans/jails for to long and no good reason)
The GM with a star on his face/black clothes/a male ( made me say gross things, wouldn`t let me out of jail cause of.. yeah )
TRex (.... leveling players enuf said)

Fuck yeah dude I even have a SS of Cody and Trex giving free items out, It's hired merchant with chaos scrolls 3 piles of them 2 piles were made by Cody and 1 pile was made by TRex.

And also Ryahn I'm I won't be on until these noob fuckers get demoted, Thats why I went inactive all the sudden.

UniqueJob
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Meepo1234 Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:46 am

Sounds reasonable enough. Although, must say |:... Trex helped me with my shop once xD. And The one with the star on his face (Bruce), actually helped me for my 3rd skills. So, I guess I might say you're exaggerating it a bit, but a lot of those issues should be solved. Saying P3nis doesn't sound very professional |:.

Just my take.
-Nandandan

Meepo1234
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  UniqueJob Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:01 am

This is taking a while and its Hardcore.

UniqueJob
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

GMRant No one but Lei delete - Empty GMRant No one but Lei delete -

Post  VinismOi Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 am

Hmmm, i do agree.

But sometimes cody and rex do do their job. The problem here is that, how will you feel when a gm suddenly come into your map,
when you're doing boss party quest and says 'Sharpeye, who are you?' And you only replied 'I am alvin' Indeed, my name is alvin.
My friends, NoMoreLove, Lei, and few other mapler knows it. And that GM says don't be a smart ass? That's ridiculous. Some GM just
abuse their power. Richy should talk nicely.

Do choose wisely next time.
VinismOi
VinismOi
Snail
Snail

http://tohalvin.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:27 am

I`m in no way exagarating my post at all Nan, i`m explaining my story word for word of what happened.

Also, I also am quitting till these GMs get demoted to Unique, thats why I dropped like 6 down in the ranks.

and at SharpEye, it doesn`t matter if they do their job sometimes, saying it`s okay to slack off and be a jerk at your job is.. wrong, that`s like if i`m a teacher at a school and one day I feel like tossing things up so I go to school giving kids free test answers and letting them take shits on the ground... somethings wrong, me thinks?

Anyways guys have fun with this, and goodluck I doubt they`ll take action since they haven`t when I made a fuss before~

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  UniqueJob Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 am

Same I quit I will check the forum daily for further updates about this topic.
I will join back when I finally here the good news.
And no shit right now I went into FM 1 CH 1 and already I saw to Gm scrolled items. I took a SS of both.

UniqueJob
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

GMRant No one but Lei delete - Empty junior

Post  junior Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

yeh i been noticing it too. But ill been really busy fixing stuff so i didn't have time to talk to all my gms etc etc.

i will have a meeting with everyone and keep the community backup and running perfectly agian since all the gm are lazy now , not doing there job just kickback in fm and do w/e they like i will be demoting most of the gm.

thanks you for this wounderfull topic . i will try my best to keep up everything up to date agian

junior
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  noahtheone Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:39 am

dfhdfgh
noahtheone
noahtheone
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  noahtheone Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:48 am

123 Exclamation
noahtheone
noahtheone
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

123 Very Happy
noahtheone
noahtheone
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Sad flower lol!
noahtheone
noahtheone
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Idea Idea
noahtheone
noahtheone
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  noahtheone Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:49 am

Suspect
noahtheone
noahtheone
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

clown clown cyclops @
noahtheone
noahtheone
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Idea
noahtheone
noahtheone
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:49 am

Noah please don`t spam on threads just to increase post count or to annouy players, I request he gets banned from forums or atleast a warning please.

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:15 am

I agree some of the point but demote let them decide what if those new gm do more shity job what will you guys say again ? crying and say " I QUIT BECAUSE THIS AND THAT " ? this is crap
Ace
Ace
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  eddycheng Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:04 pm

LOL I think that guy Spam because Of the Gm application >.<....

eddycheng
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukkah Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:27 pm

I haven't really seen GM's do such things, but what pisses me off is that players get free godly items for nothing.
Sukkah
Sukkah
Jr Cellion
Jr Cellion

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 pm

I agree with Sukka. But it has stopped now and i think it wont happen again. Well atleast i can hope.

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Everything I said was like a week ago and my view on the topic has totally changed since the GMs have changed too, i`m to lazy to go back and edit but yeah I don`t have any problems with any specific GMs at the moment, there is ALOT of them that aren`t on enough to help the server though and ones like 'SupaGirl' who are on the list confuse me cause i`ve NEVER seen him/her online.

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum