Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THIS POST.

2 posters

Go down

READ THIS POST. Empty READ THIS POST.

Post  VinismOi Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:12 am

Generally, I'm here to give suggestion and advice, and also probably complain. F5

There's some kinda bug you should really fix. Account get stuck after disconnection?
What do i mean by stuck. I'll get further in..

Account getting stuck after disconnection, I'm referring to not being able to access my main character yet able to access
another character from the SAME account. I'm 'lucky' enough to get this freaking bug for twice. 1st Character getting this bug before the wiped.
After the wiped i thought it would be safe, thinking that server is back stronger and safer. Indeed, it's stronger than before, but this is it.
Lei, please improve on the safety. My account get bugged again. As you can see from my name, I'm Sharpeye. I could be freaking level 200 last night.
I waited from 11.37pm, the server restart and up at approximately at 2.15am, can't really remember, but around there. But i still couldn't access.
Though i decided to wait for lei to get on, but i guess he's celebrating Christmas happily. So chatted on the chat on the main page. I gotta thanks
John for umpteen tries to help me. Thanks John. Though he failed to help, but at least he bothered to try.

Lei, try to fix this bug asap and also fix my account and mario's.
Thank you very much if you've really read and helping.
VinismOi
VinismOi
Snail
Snail

http://tohalvin.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

READ THIS POST. Empty Re: READ THIS POST.

Post  iRyahn Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:27 am

Dang, you level quick boi.. Surprised anyways I never get stuck in-game so IDK.. it might just be me

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS POST. Empty READ THIS POST.

Post  VinismOi Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Heh, thanks a lot.

I'm 200 now. Was thinking to create a new account. But now all i needa do first
is to earn 200 magical points. F5 I wna create my very own NPC. <3
VinismOi
VinismOi
Snail
Snail

http://tohalvin.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

READ THIS POST. Empty Re: READ THIS POST.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down