Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xWhite's GM application

3 posters

Go down

xWhite's GM application Empty xWhite's GM application

Post  xSin Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 am

In-Game Name: My IGN is xWhite.

How many hours are you on?: I usually play every day except Mondays, Friday or and a little bit on Saturday Because of my Gymnastics. All other days u usually play about 5-8 hour's Im a geek Very Happy

What Country/State you are from: I Live in Sweden.In the capital , Stockholm

Timezone: In Sweden where i live It is GMT+1

Why we should choose you over everyone else: I Think you should chose me over everyone else because im a very friendly person like helping people with problems i will follow all the rules and that i have experience from other servers example Care-story or Titan-MS as i said im a very friendly person and nearly all the GMs at the moment are from Australia or some where else where it is GMT+10 or what ever it is. So i can help people in other times when GMs are sleeping / eating /partying what ever when its night in Australia its day in Sweden Very Happy

How many MS servers you have been a GM in?: I have only been GM in 2 servers both are shut down now D: It was in Care-Story and in Titan-MS one of the first MS Private servers.

How do you catch/approach a hacker, and what would your actions be?:If i would not be a GM i would sneak up at them watch them a little bit and Wallah ! take a screen shot as proof and iether post it on forum or show photo to GM / Admin / Owner.How ever id i would be GM i would Go there using my hide skill or just typing !hide watch him for a while to make sure hes a Hacker then i would take a screen shot and jail him until Owner or ADMIN comes and ban him if i'm allowed to ban i would do that Very Happy that's how i would do it.

Why do you want to be a GM for Magical-MS : I want to be GM for magical-MS so i can help people help the server and its GMs / ADMINS / OWNER'S . I want to ban all those No lifer hackers and dupers. Short answer Very Happy

Anything else you'd like us to know: Naah just that i'm a cool guy (( livin tha life ))Very Happy like to listen to music and do kite surfing Very Happy

Anything else you'd like to tell us: I'm a really thrust full person like to help people and wont abuse GM powers not be inactiv or just sitting in fm doing nothing i'm that guy that really does the stuff hes told and really works his butt of doing it Very Happy as i said i'm a very thrust full person and very help full
That's My GM application xWhite

Last edited by xSin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

xSin
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

xWhite's GM application Empty Re: xWhite's GM application

Post  iLeaf Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:27 am

I was WAITING this gm app! I knew it at the moment u started spamming those posts! ha! I gotcha.

Well i liked it alot. I also noticed that u took that "when other gms are asleep i can come and help blbalabl" from me Very Happy I knew u would do that. But whatta heck its a free maple. XD

Well good luck!~

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 am

Alot to read but hey thats good, i`m just lazy.

But yeah good GM Application, good luck to you! Smile

iRyahn
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  xSin Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 am

Sorry iLeaf but its true i can help when GMs asleep Very Happy

xSin
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:50 am

I know that Very Happy But u readed my app first so it kinda gave u the idea to say so. ~ Im not blaming you from anything tho :3 Free speech ftw.

Ps. I still hate the Spam Post.

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down