Magical-Impact official forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xBbyBoy's Gm Application

+2
noahtheone
eddycheng
6 posters

Go down

xBbyBoy's Gm Application Empty xBbyBoy's Gm Application

Post  eddycheng Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Eddy Cheng

In-Game Name: (Main Character first, then others if you have any)

xBbyBoy/xBbyBishop

How many hours are you on? (weekends? weekdays?):

12Hours or more/Every Single Day

What Country/State you are from:

Singapore

Timezone: (PST EST CST, etc.)

(GMT)+8

Why we should choose you over everyone else:

How many MS servers you have been a GM in (Name them and if you do not have any experience, then say so):
Not Much Recently
GM
DivideMS
(6 months)
During my time as a GM on DivideMS my roles included assisting players with their problems. (Ex.Questions, stuck, harassment, etc)
Assisting admins with feedback on server activity. (Ex.Player wanted features, server issues, etc.)
OakStorys
(2 Months)
During my time as a GM on OakStorysmy roles included about the same thing as DivideMS if not less because I wasn't as valued of an asset I guess.
PrideStory
(1 Month)
During my time as a GM on PrideStory my roles included about the same thing as DivideMs&OakStorys although, it was alot tougher as I was just learning the basics of being a valued GM, and Divine wasn't the place to start.
If anything I learnt easy methods to find hackers. (Ex."Hide" skill in training area's.) As DivideMS was riddled with them.
I evenutally ended up leaving my position for my spot in DivideMs.

How do you catch/approach a hacker, and what would your actions be?:

I Will Take Ss-ed Down And Ban them.

Why do you want to be a GM for Magical-MS :

I decided to apply for two reasons, one being because of my love for maplestory, and the other because I currently spend all my time at home behind the computer screen, and I do mean all my time. I am normally on the server from the time the servers are up to the time they go down, and even though I may not know every single detail about the server, I have the time, dedication and willingness to learn.

Anything else you'd like us to know:
I'm sure you can picture someone sitting in bed with a laptop, scratching their head at this very moment... and, well... that would be me. I'm never very good with all those 'tell me about yourself' sections. So, I guess I’ll give the basics. My name is Eddy, I’m a 14 year old i was born and raised in Singapore.. I’m not currently in . The languages I speak are, English,. My favorite films would be , Twilight, The Notebook, and Speak. My favorite books are, The Twilight Saga by: Stephenie Meyer, and Guilty Pleasures by: Laurell K. Hamilton. I love all sorts of games some of my favorites would have to be: MapleStory, WoW, CoD, Max Payne, and UT. Something that makes me common is my name. Something that makes me special is my personality, and something that makes me ultra-special is my life.

Anything else you'd like to tell us:

I have a lot of leadership experience not as a game master per say, but through other means. Around January I began to get more and more into mmorpgs and lost myself in the wonders of World Of Warcraft, and not long after began a guild that grew over 5 months time and flourished into a massive group of 409 members. So, I may not have had the title of game master, but I most certainly know how to handle very large groups of people asking questions constantly.

Last edited by eddycheng on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

eddycheng
Devil Slime
Devil Slime

Back to top Go down

xBbyBoy's Gm Application Empty Re: xBbyBoy's Gm Application

Post  noahtheone Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:32 am

U DONT HAVE 20 POSTS -_- Why am i the only one who listened
noahtheone
noahtheone
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  iLeaf Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:55 am

Nice app :3 Btw. "Why i am the only one who listened. U fail. U just used spamming to get those 20 posts. Very Happy

~Leaf
iLeaf
iLeaf
Zombie
Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post  Confound Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Nice App besides the 20 post part
Wish you the best of Luck

-Confound
Confound